Exciting trips, new people, unique experience and worth trying possibilities are just a few things during Erasmus+ studies. Do not be afraid to try, fill in the registration form here.
If you have some questions, please contact the International Relations Coordinator at the Faculty of Informatics or participate in the Erasmus+ InfoPoint event for studies on February 7th (Thursday) at 12:30 in Studentų str. 50, 1st floor lobby.
Students who wish to participate in the selection have to:
- Choose a University abroad and select suitable subjects. List of available institutions can be found here.
- Take a language test. Registration for the test is until February 13th by e-mail: email@example.com (name, surname, faculty, study cycle and year of studies should be indicated). Consultation on February 13th at 5 pm, address A. Mickevičiaus str. 37. Language tests on February 18th, 19th, 20 th and 25th at 5 pm, address A. Mickevičiaus str. 37.
- Register online until March 1st. The application form for Erasmus+ studies can be found here.
- Take part in the selection (interview) on March 7th at 10 a.m. in Studentu str. 50, room 407A.
Documents to be attached to the online application form:
- Transcript of Records (to be ordered on the Academic Information System). For Master and PhD students – graduation diploma, its supplements and a current Transcript of Records.
- Certificate of Language Proficiency (the certificate is issued by KTU Department of Modern Languages and Intercultural Communication after taking the language test).
- Motivation Letter (in English).
For more inquiries and information please contact your International Relations Coordinator at the Faculty – Gintarė Lukoševičiūtė (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Academic Exchange and Networks Office Coordinator Saulė Zadlauskienė (email@example.com)
Information about studies and internship abroad will also be provided by Exchange coordinators at Students’ Information Center every Wednesday in February from 10 a.m. until 1:30 p.m.