We invite you to apply for Erasmus+ and exchange studies abroad in the spring semester of the academic year 2023-2024. Take the possibility of studying at a foreign University with an Erasmus+ scholarship which amounts 520-700 € per month!
What are your first steps?
- Select the University abroad from the list of partners at the Faculty of Informatics (IF). Then select courses conducted in English on the foreign University’s website. You can find the list of agreements HERE.
- Complete the online application form. Instructions for completing the application are available HERE.
- You have to attach a certificate of the grade point average of your completed sessions in English to your application (you can order it on the KTU AIS); for Master’s and PhD students – a diploma supplement of the last completed study cycle in English and the results of the session of your current study cycle and a certificate of a foreign language test(no older than 2 years).
- Register for the KTU English language test or consultation* (the test is valid for 2 years). Tests will be held on September 19, 20, 21 at 5:30 PM at the Foreign Language Center of SHMMF, at the address of A. Mickevičius str. 37. Registration for consultation and the test can be found HERE.
*If the foreign university you want to go to only accepts IELTS, TOEFL, CAE or other English language test certificates, self-register for this test before or immediately after the selection. You can find information on the language proficiency requirements of foreign universities in the list of universities for selection under the section Language and Additional Information.
- Take part in the selection at the Faculty of Informatics which will take place on September 29, at 10-11.30 AM. in Studentu g. 50, room 407A. Students who have submitted applications will receive information about participation in the meeting by e-mail from the Faculty‘s International Relations Coordinator Gintare Lukoseviciute.
- Selection results will be announced individually within 5 working days after the selection meeting, by sending an e-mail notification to each selected student.
For more information:
- Students can receive an Erasmus+ scholarship for studies or practice several times during one degree (level of studies), but the total duration of mobility cannot exceed 12 months period.
- Selection criteria – grade point average (GPA) not less than 6.5, knowledge of foreign languages, motivation, compatibility of the study plan. If you apply for studies at countries which do not belong to EU, your GPA should be at least 7.5.
- Scholarships for studies according to countries can be found HERE.
- Join Erasmus+ InfoPoint event for studies at the Faculty of Informatics (IF) on September 14th (Thursday) at 12:30-1.30 p.m. in Studentu str. 50, I floor (near the stairs). More information about the event will be announced soon.
More information can be found HERE or contact IF International Relations Coordinator Gintarė Lukoševičiūtė.