The final year students (4th year) are invited to apply for mandatory traineeship abroad with Erasmus+ scholarship of 650-750 EUR per month. Apply until December 1 at KTU Mobility Online!
How to start?
- Prepare your CV and motivation letter (you can register for a consultation with a specialist at KTU Career and Education Centre via your student‘s profile on the KTU AIS);
- Search for a traineeship place. It is an individual process or you can search for a place at KTU Catalogue of Traineeship Offers Abroad;
- Send your CV and a motivation letter to organizations or Institutions where you would like to go;
- Ask for Acceptance / Invitation letter with dates. We would recommend to have your mandatory internship abroad for 3-3,5 months (you have to finish your traineeship until the defence at your Department, no later than the middle of May. Please contact your traineeship supervisor and discuss your selected dates).
- After you receive the invitation (Acceptance / Invitation letter) from the traineeship place, FILL IN THE APPLICATION for Erasmus+ scholarship until December 1, 2023.
- You will receive information about the selection results via e-mail after December 7, 2023.
- Duration of mandatory internship (15 ECTS) is 3-3,5 months. Minimum duration for additional internship (3 ECTS) is 60 days.
- You can receive 15 ECTS for mandatory internship or 3 ECTS for additional internship.
- Grants of 650-750 EUR / month (depends on the traineeship country).
- No language tests before selection.
- Additional support or salary can also be received together with scholarship, if agreed with the traineeship organization.
Do you have some more questions? Then you are invited to join Winter Internship Days 2023 at the Faculty of Informatics together with Erasmus+ InfoPoint for traineeships! The event wıll take place on November 9 between 11:00-1:30 PM in Studentu str. 50, I floor (room 100).
For more information, please read HERE. For additional information, if needed, please contact International Relations Coordinator at the Faculty of Informatics Gintare Lukoseviciute.